Wednesday 14 November 2012

Sometimes

Has anyone felt wondered who they were? Sometimes I feel like I don't know who I am. I know my name, I know my hobbies but I feel incomplete, like a part of me is missing. Don't get me wrong, I do have a good life. I have a good family and good friends, but I don't know. I've wondered if it is because I don't have a girlfriend but I feel afraid to date because I know that it probably won't last past high school. I know that I'm too young to understand but sometimes I wish I could. I'm not sure if it's unusual, but sometimes I feel really lonely. I don't have any really good friends who I could tell my feeling to and none who would understand. I guess I keep all of my feeling bundled up and sometimes I feel crazy because I can't tell anybody. Ultimately I guess this is why I started this blog, why tell my feeling to friends when I could tell them to random strangers on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment